ABOUT PANAMA CITY BEACH
Known as the “Beach Lovers Beach”, Panama City Beach is known for its sugar-white sand beaches, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico and beautiful St. Andrews Bay.
- Six million travelers visit PCB annually, with the highest concentration coming from the Southeastern and Midwestern United States. With the opening of the new Panama City Beach airport (May 2010), these demographic profiles of PCB are certain to change, as travelers from the Northeast and Western United States will have direct access to Panama City Beach for the first time.
- Nearly 25% visit during the month of July (1,400,000 visitors).
- 84% of visitors drive to vacation in PCB.
- Family travelers make up 42% of summertime PCB visits.
- Median annual HH Income, $74,444.
Located in northwestern Florida, Panama City Beach boasts over 27 miles of award-winning beaches and has been recognized by the Travel Channel, Southern Living Magazine and Dr Beach as a top US beach destination.